My Inauguration Experience

I feel compelled to express myself through this channel to give words to how I am feeling at this particular space and time.

I am here in D.C. (Maryland) to be in the flow of change.

I am watching the Oprah Winfrey Show and just feeling in awe of being part of the mass collective/consciousness in this positive worthy awakening and transformation.

I communicated to my sister as she was writing her blog, that as individuals we've come to D.C. for our own reasons but while standing on the Mall for the We Are One concert and standing next to a lady who traveled from Germany, this demonstrates that we are all really connected and here, I won't say for the same reason but for similar reasons. Solidarity.

As we were greeting and meeting people Sunday our conversations centered around where people traveled from and why did they want to be a part of this Inauguration. It makes me value even more how much strength we have in our diversity. Seeing and talking with people who hail from all walks of life and reside anywhere coming together, flowing together, and aligning.

It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner-Side-Out