Transformative Power of The Inauguration

Transformative Power of The Inauguration


Grace
I am free through the transformative power of grace.

During the most trying of times, divine grace reveals the constant and unfailing activity of Spirit in my life.

When feeling confused, I am blessed by grace as a flash of divine inspiration. In moments of anxiety, grace is the inner knowing of divine love that wells up from within. I am strengthened and comforted, for even in the midst of discord, grace shines the light of understanding and reveals a path of peace.

Grace is the transforming power moving me beyond self-doubt to an understanding of my inner potential. It is light in the darkness and hope in times of despair.

Grace moves in and through my life as whispers of divine wisdom and sparks of insight. It is the power that sets me free.

"When he came and saw the grace of God, he rejoiced, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast devotion."--Acts 11:23
-1/22/09 Dailyword.com
**********************************************************************************

There are multiple aspects of this Inauguration that I will continue to write about in the future, but for today, I will briefly and generally mention some of the contrast that occurred in my journey to witness the Inauguration of our 44th President Barack Obama. I will also relate these experiences to the Daily Word passage reprinted above from Daily Word January 2009.

“During the most trying of times…” There were some bumps in the road with travel, logistics, navigation, misinformation, no information, and with finances. This is all I am going to say about this because I refuse to focus more power and energy on those bumps than they deserve. I’ve written before, “What you focus on expands.”

“…divine grace reveals the constant and unfailing activity of Spirit in my life.” As they say in the church sometime, “God showed up and God showed out.” The Holy Spirit definitely “showed up and showed out” in every situation, in every issue, and in every challenge; but through it all, resolutions flowed and guidance showed the way.

“…in the midst of discord, grace shines the light of understanding and reveals a path of peace.” Although discord presented itself, internal peace still found a way to keep me patient, compassionate, and malleable.

“It is light in the darkness and hope in times of despair.” The light and the hope are two sustaining forces that have definitely brought me through despair. In this Inaugural journey for me, hope played such a real part for me that it was the adrenaline or fuel that kept me in the moment to focus on the goodness that was all around me. Whatever setback there was, I knew there was a light in the darkness and my hope new that the goodness was better and more powerful than the despair.

“Grace moves in and through my life as whispers of divine wisdom and sparks of insight. It is the power that sets me free.” When I look back on this trip and think of the contrast that if I allowed it to, could have made this trip unpleasant; divine wisdom, sparks of insight, divine inspiration, divine love, understanding, internal peace, the light of God that surrounds me, and the knowing that wherever I am God is;… the comprehensive goodness and grace of God made this trip absolutely magnificent, memorable and delicious.

This journey is an overall success and I feel great satisfaction in being a part of this historical moment!

I appreciate all Angels for everything you did to facilitate this journey.

To God Be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner-Side-Out